Wednesday, December 20, 2006

St Croix, Virgin Islands.

Ah, we are settled for a bit in St Croix and staying with Ethans mom. The weather is hot, sunny, and we are enjoying our rum and cokes! The internet connection is slow, so I have no time to post pictures....but wanted to let everyone know that we are safe and sound and happy. The next phase of life is quickly approaching and its a bit scary, bnut for now we are going to enjoy the current situation and take it one day at a time.

Cheers and Happy Holidays from St Croix...
Sara and Ethan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talofa Sara n Ethan
Got your postcard from Austria - so glad you enjoyed it there - was sure you would after all your exciting eastern travels.
I quit work end October,babysitting at present and figuring out what to do next, planning your trip helped get me moving on I think so thanks for getting me out of the rut that was my life.
Hope you have a very happy Xmas and all good things for what you decide with 2007. Maybe we will see you back here one day.
Tofa Soifua
Barbara

barsch44@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Sara!!

Your old Roommate in VT

Brian